Friday, September 01, 2006

Da Shizzle

1. The problem with obssessively entering every single Blog Explosion Battle of the Blogs is that you frequently get your ass kicked. At least, if you're me, you do.

2. I'm not here today, I'm over at Mamarazzi making fun of Tom Cruise again. Actually, Suri. Well, to be exact ... Suri's ... oh, just go read it for yourself.

3. What are the odds that I'd get another gifted writer for a tenant? They are slim, at best. But I did. Jennifer, the author of this week's blog, In Place of Incandescence, (which I totally can't spell) has remarkable range, being at turns eloquent, witty, and wry. (Sounds like a law firm, doesn't it?) She's writing about New England autumns v. Chicago autumns, checking out plasticized peepees, and using Marguerite Duras as cheap substitute for Latoya Jackson or any of those pricey Psychic Hotline babes. Her blog being so much better than mine, I suggest you head over there and check it out. Click on the little thumbnail. Tell her Poppy sez she's da shizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.