Sunday, June 24, 2007

No lullabies; no teddy bear; no final drink of water ... so how can I be sleeping like a baby?

You know, I keep thinking I should write something interesting about Paris. Or the fundraiser I just chaired on Friday night (which was very successful and, I believe, broke the record for funds raised) but unfortunately, either I've become 85 years old or 8.5 years old, because I am

so
amazingly
tired

every night about this time. I can't do it.

I think I still have jet lag. Even though I've been home for almost a week. Because it's 9:30. My kids are still up. That Stud Muffin I Married is still up. I am the night owl of the family, and all I want to do is go to bed.

That's it. I give up. I'm a lame-o. I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams, La Belle Rouge!

    (or something like that - HS French is a thousand years away...!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You been busy. Berry, berry busy.

    Enough to tire out ten lesser-than-Poppies.

    Get some good sleep!

    (And tell us about the stupendously successful fundraiser soon... wanting to hear how well all your hard work paid off!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, why don't you blog during the day?

    -J.

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.