And I'm too lazy to cut and paste the instructions I saw on blackbird and badger's blogs. It's something like: read these quotes, identify the movies, don't use IMDB or Google. As the movies are identified, I cross out the quotation and reveal the name of the cinematic genius who figured it out first.
Here they are:
2. The cha cha is no more ridiculous than life itself.
3. Hey, would you mind putting that gun away? My wife doesn't care, but I'm a very timid fellow.
6. I want everything I've ever seen in the movies!
9. You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body.
10. Outside, countess. As long as they've got sidewalks YOU'VE got a job.
p.s. Bonus quotation in my labels