Saturday, January 02, 2016

Sample Saturday #1: Chanel, Estee Lauder, Gucci, Jouer, Urban Decay

This is a series in which, in an attempt to work my way through my sample overload, I spend the weekend trying out samples, then inflict capsule reviews upon the internet. You're welcome. 

Yesterday I dug around in my Rolling Plastic Cart of Shame for some samples to try out. Here they are:
Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Yeux eye cream, Estee Lauder Nightwear Plus Anti-Oxidant Night Detox Creme,
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm,
Gucci Bamboo, Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint SPF 20 Oil Free, Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion Long-Lasting Eyeshadow Base

Spoiler alert: I'm less than thrilled with them. But I'll be posting capsule reviews all week--be sure to tip your waitress!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your Estee Lauder reviews.
    I did not like that new Gucci perfume either!

    ReplyDelete

Gentle Readers:

For the time being, I have turned off comment moderation. Please don't spam; it's not nice.

xxx, Poppy.